Key Lime Petite Madeleines
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp) unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Key lime juice
- 1 tsp grated Key lime zest
- optional: Confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in microwave, let cool slightly.
- Beat together eggs, salt and sugar until nice and fluffy, then add in vanilla and lime juice. Beat well.
- Pour flour in slowly, stirring. Add melted butter and lime zest, combine all until smooth.
- Lightly butter and flour the Madeleine molds, then pour batter into molds (not all the way to the top).
Bake for 10 minutes. Test with toothpick to see if centers are done. Let cool in mold and then turn out onto baking racks. Sprinkle Confectioners’ sugar before serving or placing into gift tins lined with wax paper or plastic wrap. Makes three dozen.
There is so much electronics supplies around us today.
Which best beard oils are selling with discount right now?
Read about how to stop cats from spraying, so much information here.